COVID-19 - UPDATE ON GTT TOURIST SERVICES
- Following the legislative decree 105/2021, from 6 August 2021 visitors will be required to show the EU Digital COVID Certificate (“Green Pass”) for riding in the MOLE ANTONELLIANA PANORAMIC LIFT.
From Wednesday 1 September the lift will be in service every day, except Tuesdays, from 9:00 to 19:00 (last entry at 18:00).
We recommend that you make a reservation by pre-purchasing your ticket online, particularly if you are going to take a ride on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday.
- From 1 May the SASSI-SUPERGA RACK RAILWAY service will operate on the new version of the summer schedule:
• from Monday through Friday (except for Wednesday, weekly closing day) departures from Sassi will be one per hour from 10:00 to 18:00 (last departure from Superga at 18:30)
• on Saturdays, departures from Sassi one per hour from 9:00 to 20.00
• on Sundays and Holidays (2 and 24 June) departures from Sassi one per hour from 9.00 to 13.00 and every 30 minutes from 14:00 to 20:00 (last departure from Superga at 20:30)
The schedule may vary or the service may be suspended according to the government provisions for the health emergency.
< Download the rack railway schedule valid from 1 May 2021
- In conjunction with the reopening of the Reggia di Venaria, following the classification of Piedmont as a yellow zone, the VENARIA SHUTTLE BUS service connecting Turin city center to the royal residence will be back in service.The route will be operated during the Reggia opening hours: download the timetable valid from 3th July 2021 (pdf)
- It is now possible to make a reservation for aperitifs and dinners on TRAM RESTAURANTS scheduled to take place during the evening from 10 June.
Following the legislative decree 105/2021, from 6 August 2021 the EU Digital COVID Certificate (“Green Pass”) will be required for joining any event taking place on board the tram restaurant. A refund cannot be requested, nor it will be possible to change a reservation date.