COVID-19 - UPDATE ON GTT TOURIST SERVICES
- From 1 May the SASSI-SUPERGA RACK RAILWAY service will operate on the new version of the summer schedule:
• from Monday through Friday (except for Wednesday, weekly closing day) departures from Sassi will be one per hour from 10:00 to 18:00 (last departure from Superga at 18.30)
• on Saturdays, departures from Sassi one per hour from 9:00 to 20.00
• on Sundays and Holidays (2 and 24 June) departures from Sassi one per hour from 9.00 to 13.00 and every 30 minutes from 14:00 to 20:00 (last departure from Superga at 20.30)
The schedule may vary or the service may be suspended according to the government provisions for the health emergency.
< Download the rack railway schedule valid from 1 May 2021
- In conjunction with the reopening of the Reggia di Venaria, following the classification of Piedmont as a yellow zone, the VENARIA SHUTTLE SERVICE service connecting Turin city center to the royal residence will be back in service.The route will be operated during the Reggia opening hours: download the timetable valid from 27th April (pdf).
- From 19 May 2021, the MOLE ANTONELLIANA PANORAMIC LIFT will be in service.
- Evening aperitifs and dinners scheduled on TRAM RESTAURANTS are temporarily suspended. It is possible to make a reservation for the events scheduled to take place during the daytime. In case of cancellation, you will be informed by email.