Map of the “blue zone" parking area
Parking is allowed inside the blue lines against payment only on weekdays with the exception of special periods during the year. The area includes the city centre and a wide surrounding area.
Download the map of the blue zone
Parking fees and documents
- Standard charge for one hour - € 1,50
- Reduced charge for one hour - € 1,30
- One hour central ZTL parking: € 2,50
Users can purchase the vouchers:
- At approved points of sale (newsagents and tobacconists) displaying this sign.
- From car park personnel.
- At the GTT customer service in Porta Nuova (in the station foyer)
- At the GTT customer service in Porta Susa train station
- At the GTT customer service in via Cavour 25
- At the GTT customer service in corso Turati 13
Tickets and season tickets must be displayed on the dashboard after having rubbed away the silver paint covering the relevant year, month, day and arrival time. The user instructions are printed on the back of tickets and season tickets.